1. 1. Brunner LS, Suddarth DS. Text book of medical surgical kidney and urinary tract. 11th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Company; 2008.P. 138-45.
2. 2. Heidarzadeh M, Atashpeikar S, Jalilazar T. Relationship between quality of life and self - care ability in patients receiving hemodialysis. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res 2010; 15(2): 71- 6. (Persian) [Google Scholar
3. 3. Zamanzadeh V, Heidarzadeh M, Oshvandi KH, Lakdizaji S. Relationship between quality of life and social support in hemodialysis patients. Med J Tabriz Univ Med Sci. 2007; 29(1): 49-54. (Persian) [Google Scholar
4. 4. Morowati Sharifabad M, Rouhani Tonekaboni N. Social support and Self-care Behaviors in Diabetic Patients Referring to Yazd Diabetes Research Center. Zahedan J Res Med Sci 2007; 9(4): 275-84. (Persian) [Google Scholar
5. 5. Khalili F, Eslami AA, Farajzadegan Z, Hassanzadeh A. The association between social-psychological factors and treatment adherence behaviors among maintenance hemodialysis patients in Isfahan, Iran: A conceptual framework based on social cognitive theory. J Health System Res 2011; 7(3): 278-90. (Persian)
6. 6. Ersoy- Kart M, Guldo O. Vulnerability to stress, perceived social support and coping styles among chronic Hemodialysis patient. Dial Transplant 2005; 34(10): 662-7. [Google Scholar
7. 7. Helgeston VS, Cohen S. Social support and adjustment to cancer: reconciling descriptive, co relational and intervention research. Health Psychol 2004; 15(2): 135-48.
8. 8. Nazemian F, Gafari F, Fotokian Z, Porgaznain T. Stressors and coping strategies with stress in Hemodialysis patients. Med J Mashad Univ Med Sci 2006; 49(93): 93-8. (Persian)
9. 9. Cohen DS, Sharma T, Acquaviva K, Peterson AR, Patel SS, Kimmel Pl. Social Support and Chronic Kidney Disease: An Update. Adv Chronic Kidney Dis 2007, 14(4): 344 335-44.
10. 10. Yu DSE, Lee DTF, Woo J. Psychometric testing of the Chinese version of the medical outcomes study social support survey (MOS-S S S-C). Res Nurs Health 2004; 27: 135-43.
11. 11. Cheng Y, Liu C, Mao C, Qian J, Liu K, Ke G. Social support plays a role in depression in Parkinson’s disease: A cross-section study in a Chinese cohort. Parkinsonism and Related Disorders 2008; 14: 43 –5.
12. 12. The relationship between social support and immune parameters in healthy subjects: a study on the overall impact model. Iran J Psychiatry Clin Psychol 2016; 12 (2): 134-9. (Persian)
13. 13. Kaya M, Genç M, Kaya B, Pehlivan E. Prevalence of depressive symptoms, ways of coping, and related factors among medical school and health services higher education students. Turk Psikiyatri Derg 2007;18(2):137–46.
14. 14. . Toljamo M, Hentinen M. Adherence to self-care and social support. J Clin Nurs 2001; 10(5): 618-27.
15. 15. Moist M, Bragg-Gresham L, Pisoni R. Travel time to dialysis as a predictor of health-related quality of life, adherence, and mortality: the Dialysis Outcomes and Practice Patterns Study (DOPPS). Am J Kidney Dis 2008; 51(4): 641-50.
16. 16. Cummings KM, Becker MH, Kirscht JP, Levin NW. Psycho-social Factors affecting adherence to medical regimens in a group of Hemodialysis - patients. Med Care 1982; 20: 567–80.
17. 17. Kutner NG, Zhang R, McClellan WM, Cole SA. Psychosocial Predictors of non-compliance in haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2002; 17: 93–9.
18. 18. Davoudi I, Honarmand MM, Shirvanian E, Sararodi RB. Investigating psychological vari-ables as predictors of adherence of treatment and health related quality of life in hemodialysis [patients]. J Mazand Univ Med Sci. 2012; 22(1): 296-308. (Persian)
19. 19. Kim Y, Evangelista LS. Relationship between illness perception, treatment adherence and clinical outcomes in patients on maintenance hemodialysis. Nephrol Nurs J 2010;37(3): 271-81.
20. 20. Bruwer B, Emsley R, Kidd M, Lochner C, Seedat S. Psychometric properties of the Multidimensional Scale of Perceived Social Support in youth. Compr Psychiatry 2008; 49(2): 195-201.
21. 21. Nasr Isfahani SH, Seraj M. The survey of stressor factors and perceived social support in patients with ulcerative colitis In comparison with control group in Noor and Alzahra Hospitals. (Dissertation). Isfahan: School of Medicine, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences; 2010. (Persian)
22. 22. Yahyavi f. Mental health and its relationship with social support in infertile couples, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences 2010. (Dissertation). Tabriz: Tabriz University of Medical Sciences; 2010. (Persian)
23. 23. Pang SK, Ip WY, Chang AM. Psychosocial correlates of fluids compliance among Chinese hemodialysis patients. J Adv Nurs 2001;35(5): 691–8.
24. 24. Asti T, Kara M, Ipek G, Erci B. The experience of loneliness, depression, and social support of Turkish patients with continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis and their caregivers. J Clin Nurs 2006;15(4): 490–7.
25. 25. Ahrari S, Moshki M, Bahrami M. The Relationship between Social Support and Adherence of Dietary and Fluids Restrictions among Hemodialysis Patients in Iran. J Caring Sci 2014;3(1): 11-19.
26. 26. Sayers SL, Riegel B, Pawlowski S, Coyne JC, Samaha FF. Social support and self-care of patients with heart failure. Ann Behav Med 2008;35(1): 70–9.
27. 27. Osborn CY, Egede LE. The relationship between depressive symptoms and medication nonadherence in type 2 diabetes: the role of social support. Gen Hosp Psychiatry 2012;34(3): 249–53.
28. 28. Kara B, Caglar K, Kilic S. Nonadherence of with diet and fluids restrictions and peresived social support in patients receiving hemodialysis. J Nurs Scholarsh 2007;39(3): 243–8.
29. 29. Janowski K, Steuden S, Pietrzak A, Krasowska D, Kaczmarek L, Gradus I. et al. Social support and adaptation to the disease in men and women with psoriasis. Arch Dermatol Res 2012;304(6): 421–32.
30. 30. Gallagher R, Luttik ML, Jaarsma T. Social support and self-care in heart failure. J Cardiovasc Nurs 2011;26(6): 439–45.
31. 31. Song Y, Song HJ, Han HR, Park SY, Nam S, Kim MT. Unmet needs for social support and effects on diabetes self-care activities in Korean Americans with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Educ 2012;38(1): 77–85.
32. 32. Welch JL, Thomas-Hawkins C. Psycho-educational strategies to promote fluid adherence in adult hemodialysis patients: a review of intervention studies. Int J Nurs Stud 2005;42(5):597–608.
33. 33. Leggat JE. Adherence with dialysis: a focus on mortality risk. Semin Dial 2005;18(2):137–41.